Friday, April 23, 2010

The blogging mistake I made.

I am realizing that "nothing is perfect" and we can always wait and wait and wait for this perfect fasod of what could be presumably "our success in delay". Today, case in point, I'm talking about the power of having a blog. I have two blogs, both of which are scattered about the internet and NOT updated on a regular basis. I couldn't decide which direction I wanted to take my blog, so I began to write about Entrepreneurs and business goals and then switched to a personal blog. Neither are wrong, but both unintended to, is frankly, just a waste of time. And therefore lies my mistake, doing nothing at all.

It's the example of if the tree falls in the forest and no one is there to hear it, does it make a sound. Same with the blog. If you write and no one reads it, does it make an impact? I say all of this to say that I think a blog is one of the best ways to interact with our audiance. readers. and market. I wish to have a new design for my blog that is both comprehensive and enlightening with tips and resources but for now, I will write on this blog and have this as my primary blog.

If you have any suggestions to how this blog can be improved, please feel free to leave a comment. I would love to know that someone is reading my blog.

Have a great day

Jake

No comments: