Monday, March 10, 2008

Normal People watch Talk Shows....CEO's watch The Big Idea with Donny Deutsch!

In sixty seconds, YOU are in the hot seat. Your product is being evaluated, your packaging critiqued, your market assessed, you have seconds left in each evaluation, seconds to finding out if you have the MILLION dollar idea and/or product. This, my friends is CNBC's newest hit show "The Big Idea". The show airs at 10:00pm est. on week nights. It is the show for entrepreneurs by one of the leading entrepreneur advocates Donny Deutsch.

I love the way this show moves from beginning to end! The passion exudes from intro music to an end assignment to pay attention to our surroundings and find the hidden millions. The guests are you and I. They are everyday American entrepreneurs who strive for success in product innovation. They are what I call "The heartbeat of America" the hands of economic growth; they are visionaries that create opportunities for everyday workers.

Other guests on the show are industry leaders that have made multimillion-billion dollar brands and talked about how it happened from as little as 40.00 start to a billion dollar empire. Their Big Idea, Bad Idea segment is a natural "You Think Vs I think” creating a fun camaraderie of opinions.

I actually would love to be a part of this show. Maybe, if there is anyone reading this that is a part of the Big Idea show. Maybe they will take my efforts into consideration. Until then, continue in your efforts to achieve the greatest things in life and pursue the talents you have been given to solidify that success!

Most importantly.... keep Thinking Big!

Jake Press ---- Reporting.

3 comments:

- Jarvis said...

Big Idea! America loves this show, I say, roll with it!

Unknown said...

Sounds like an interesting show.

Anonymous said...

I like the show, the guests are inspiring. I am a budding entrepreneur myself and want to learn from the experience of others.

If you want to learn more about entrepreneurship try www.TheYESmovie.com, join Louis Lautman with his journey in becoming a successful entrepreneur.